Meet StatPlus:mac LE — a free edition of StatPlus:mac Professional developed by AnalystSoft. If you are using a Mac and Microsoft Excel 2004–2019 for Mac or Apple Numbers for daily analytical and statistical purposes, StatPlus:mac LE is exactly what you need to get started! Get a powerful statistical tool for free – now with a set of new essential features - without leaving Excel.
Try the free version now and find out why - statistically - most people stop looking for any other tools once they find StatPlus:mac!
FREE DOWNLOADCOMPARE TO PRO
By installing this software you accept all the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement provided here.
No matter if you are an experienced user migrating from a familiar toolset or a novice exploring the capabilities of the new software, StatPlus:mac LE gives you an easily configured workspace with a vast array of tools. This free application demonstrates qualities typically only available in costly specialized suites – consistency and accuracy of results, reliability, plenty of data analysis models and tools, various data types, graphs, charts and much, much more.
Analysis Toolpak for Mac
High quality free 3d model of Apple MacBook Pro 15. The model was created paying much attention to all the details. It has accurate grid and ready to use. Looking to download safe free versions of the latest software for Mac, freeware, shareware and demo programs from a reputable download site? Visit FileHippo today. How To Install Microsoft Excel For Mac For FREE - Simply Explained In A Few Minutes Only Music: www.bensound.com URL:https://drive.google.com/folderviewid=0B.
Download the latest version of MacBook Pro Software Update for Mac - For 2011 MacBook Pros. Read 16 user reviews of MacBook Pro Software Update on MacUpdate.
This handy add-on replaces Microsoft Analysis Toolpak in Excel 2008-2019 for Mac. It features a detailed migration guide for users switching from Analysis Toolpak to StatPlus:mac and has the Excel interface you already know! StatPlus:mac LE is fully compatible with Excel 2004—2019 and is the Microsoft recommended replacement of its own Analysis Toolpak module.
Upgrade to Pro
StatPlus:mac Pro allows Microsoft Excel for Mac users to perform all forms of data analysis from the very basics to complex analysis, including as non-parametric and regression analysis, survival analysis, and a wide variety of other methods. Pro users are entitled to receive unlimited priority support during one year (and even on weekends).
Compare Features or Upgrade To PRO
Register For More Benefits
Register now with no obligation and learn more! As a registered customer you will be able to access to latest versions of StatPlus:mac LE and documentation, get basic support and even win free upgrade to Pro version.
Free For Your Project
StatPlus:mac LE is free of charge with no hidden catch - there are no ads, time limits or variable/cases count limits. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Universities, scientific centers, public agencies and research institutes worldwide have already chosen StatPlus:mac as a standard statistical tool and are now reaping the benefits of it versatility, reliability, speed and compatibility with the popular Microsoft Office environment.
StatPlus:mac requires macOS 10.9-10.15 (v6 requires 10.7+). macOS Catalina is supported. StatPlus:mac supports Microsoft Excel for Mac (supported versions: 2004, 2008, 2011, 2016, 2019; Office 365 for Mac v16) and Apple Numbers v3/4/5 as a data source. StatPlus:mac does not require Internet connection (except for optional auto-update feature).
Looking For More?
Upgrade now to Pro version and get over 70 features and multi-platform compatibility. StatPlus:mac is most affordable solution for data analysis on Mac with Excel. You will benefit from the reduced learning curve and attractive pricing while enjoying the benefits of precise routines and calculations. Mac/PC license is permanent, there is no renewal charges.
Download Excel For Mac Free Student
Free or Premium? Features Comparison — StatPlus:mac Pro vs. LE
- Only in StatPlus:mac Pro.
- Available in free LE version.
Excel For Macbook Air Free
- Pro Features
- Standalone spreadsheet with Excel (XLS and XLSX), OpenOffice/LibreOffce Calc (ODS) and text documents support.
- 'Add-in' mode for Excel 2004, 2008, 2011, 2016 and 2019.
- 'Add-in' mode for Apple Numbers v3, v4 and v5.
- Priority support.
- Permanent license and free major upgrades during the maintenance period.
- Access to Windows version.
- Options to emulate Excel Analysis ToolPak results and migration guide for users switching from Analysis ToolPak.
- Basic Statistics
- Detailed descriptive statistics.
- One-sample t-test.
- Two-sample t-test.
- Two-sample t-test for summarized data.
- Fisher F-test.
- One-sample and two-sample z-tests.
- Correlation analysis and covariance.
- Normality tests (Jarque-Bera, Shapiro-Wilk, Shapiro-Francia, Cramer-von Mises, Anderson-Darling, Kolmogorov-Smirnov, D'Agostino's tests).
- Cross-tabulation and Chi-square.
- Frequency tables analysis (for discrete and continuous variables).
- Multiple definitions for computing quantile statistics.
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- One-way and two-way ANOVA (with and without replications).
- Three-way analysis of variance.
- Post-hoc comparisons - Bonferroni, Tukey-Kramer, Tukey B, Tukey HSD, Neuman-Keuls, Dunnett.
- General Linear Models (GLM) ANOVA.
- Within subjects ANOVA and mixed models.
- Multivariate Analysis
- Principal component analysis (PCA).
- Factor analysis (FA).
- Discriminant function analysis.
- Nonparametric Statistics
- 2x2 tables analysis (Chi-square, Yates Chi-square, Exact Fisher Test, etc.).
- Rank and percentile.
- Chi-square test.
- Rank correlations (Kendall Tau, Spearman R, Gamma, Fechner).
- Comparing independent samples
Mann-Whitney U Test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, Wald-Wolfowitz Runs Test, Rosenbaum Criterion. Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA and Median test.
- Comparing dependent samples
Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test, Sign Test, Friedman ANOVA, Kendall's W (coefficient of concordance).
- Cochran's Q Test.
- Regression Analysis
- Multivariate linear regression (residuals analysis, collinearity diagnostics, confidence and prediction bands).
- Weighted least squares (WLS) regression.
- Logistic regression.
- Stepwise (forward and backward) regression.
- Polynomial regression.
- Curve fitting.
- Tests for heteroscedasticity: Breusch–Pagan test (BPG), Harvey test, Glejser test, Engle's ARCH test (Lagrange multiplier) and White test.
- Time Series Analysis
- Data processing.
- Fourier analysis.
- Moving average.
- Autocorrelation (ACF and PACF).
- Interrupted time series analysis.
- Unit root tests - Dickey–Fuller, Augmented Dickey–Fuller (ADF test), Phillips–Perron (PP test), Kwiatkowski–Phillips–Schmidt–Shin (KPSS test).
- Survival Analysis
- Life tables.
- Kaplan-Meier (log rank test, hazard ratios).
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Probit-analysis (Finney and LPM).
LD values (LD50/ED50 and others), cumulative coefficient calculation.
- Receiver operating characteristic curves analysis (ROC analysis).
AUC methods - DeLong's, Hanley and McNeil's. Report includes: AUC (with confidence intervals), curve coordinates, performance indicators - sensitivity and specificity (with confidence intervals), accuracy, positive and negative predictive values, Youden's J (Youden's index), Precision-Recall plot.
- Comparing ROC curves.
- Data Processing
- Sampling (random, periodic, conditional).
- Random numbers generation.
- Stack/unstack operations.
- Matrix operations.
- Statistical Charts
- Box plot.
- Stem-and-leaf plot.
- Bland-Altman plot.
- Bland-Altman plot with multiple measurements per subject.
- Quantile-quantile Q-Q plots for different distributions.
- Control charts - X-bar, R-chart, S-chart, IMR-chart, P-chart, C-chart, U-chart, CUSUM-chart.
Find out how to use StatPlus:mac. Tutorials for current version v6 coming soon.
Office empowers everyone to achieve more on any device. And Office loves Mac. We’re committed to delivering the power and simplicity of Office in an experience designed specifically for Mac, and we continue to make significant investments in the platform. Today, we’re excited to announce that Office 365 is now available on the newly redesigned Mac App Store. With one click, Mac users can download the cloud-connected, always-up-to-date version of the Office suite—including full installs of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive.
Office 365 provides experiences tailored to the Mac and macOS, like Dark Mode, Continuity Camera, OneDrive Files on Demand, and Touch Bar support on the MacBook Pro. And it’s connected to the cloud, so you can access your content from any device, coauthor with anyone around the world in real-time, and use the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to create more impactful content with less effort. The result is an experience that is unmistakably Office but designed for Mac.
“We are excited to welcome Microsoft Office 365 to the all new Mac App Store in macOS Mojave. Apple and Microsoft have worked together to bring great Office productivity to Mac users from the very beginning. Now, with Office 365 on the Mac App Store, it’s easier than ever to get the latest and best version of Office 365 for Mac, iPad, and iPhone.”
—Phil Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing
You can view Apple’s announcement on today’s news in their Newsroom.
Download Office 365 from the Mac App Store.*
*It may take up to 24 hours for the app bundle to appear in all regions on the Mac App Store.