- If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can add music and music videos from the Apple Music catalog to your music library. Stream music that you've added over an internet connection. Or download music that you've added to listen to offline.
- Transfer ipod music to mac free download - iPhone iPod to Mac transfer, 4Media iPod to Mac Transfer, Amacsoft iPod to Mac Transfer, and many more programs.
- Here is how to transfer music from your iPhone (or iPad, or iPod) to a computer: Launch iMazing and connect your device to your Mac or PC. Select your device in the sidebar, then select 'Music'. Select the music you want to export and click 'Export to Folder'. Select a location and customize your export. Transfer your Music.
- The following paragraphs are the step-by-step guide about how to transfer music from iPod touch to Mac/iTunes, or sync movies from iPod touch to computer. Step 1: Launch dr.fone and then connect iPod touch or iPhone to Mac or PC. This Mac app can clearly shows you your media files in the main interface. Just as the image shown as below.
- Copy Ipod Music To Mac
- Download Music From Computer To Ipod
- Download Songs From Ipod To Mac Free Version
2.2 Transfer selective music from iPod to Mac. Since Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) is a complete device manager, it can be used to copy music from iPod to Mac and vice versa. To learn how to transfer music from iPod to Mac selectively, follow these steps: Step 1. Launch Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) and connect your iPod to it.
Same issue I had a couple of days ago. Your iPod will sync songs, etc. purchased from iTunes to your new coomputer, but not music from other sources. I have about 12k songs I have to reload, too. I was advised to try a third party app called yamisoft to transfer my entire library, and it's still working on it after 18 hours. It's supposed to be a free app, but it won't activate unless you pay $35. Everything seems to be moving, and it's very easy to use, so IMO, it's worth my time. Good luck.
Feb 27, 2014 9:19 AM
- 1. Android to Device
- 2. iPod to Device
- 3. iPhone to Device
- 4. Computer to Device
- 5. Transfer Spotify
- 6. Windows Media Player
- 7. Others
How do I transfer songs and videos from iPod to Mac ? is there any great software to copy music from ipod to mac?
iPod classic has the biggest capacity among all iPods, and the new iPod classic's capacity reaches whopping 160GB. Bought an iPod classic, you might have tremendous songs and videos on it. If your computer crashed or you deleted some songs and videos in iTunes library accidently, you might want to copy songs and videos from the iPod classic to your computer. However, soon you'll find that iTunes doesn't help as all, because it only copies iTunes Store purchased songs back to iTunes Library, not these you shared from friends and downloaded from apps or Internet.
Transfer iPod Music/Videos to Mac and iTunes - iMusic
Best iTunes companion to copy songs, playlists, videos from iPod to computer and iTunes Library!
- 1 click to copy songs from iPod classic to iTunes library without duplicate;
- Copy selected songs and playlists to iTunes Library;
- Transfer songs, playlists, videos, and photos to computer;
- Sync songs, playlists, videos from computer to ANY iPod without erasing any data;
Part 1. How to Transfer Songs and Videos from iPod Classic to Mac by iMusic
Step 1: Go to the Device option.
After you connect your iPod Classic to your Mac, this application can detect your device and show your device information as below. Click on DEVICE option.
Step 2. (Option 1): Copy all the Music from iPod to Mac
If you want to copy all the music from iPod to Mac, click 'Backup Music to Mac'. Next, choose the destination address to save the music files. The program now start transferring all music from iPod to Mac.
Option 2: Transfer the selected songs from iPod to Mac
After selecting the music that you want to transfer to Mac, click the export icon (the 2nd one on the right side) > choose “Export to Mac”. Find a destination to save the exported songs. Or you can right-click on the selected music to export them.
Video Tutorial: iMusic-Export Music from iPhone/iPod/iPad to Mac/Pc
Part 2. Other 4 Tools to Transfer Songs and Videos from iPod Classic to Mac
1. iSkysoft Phone Transfer
Price: $39.95 /lifetime
iSkysoft Phone Transfer enables you to transfer contacts, photos, call log, messages, music, videos, and more files between iPhone iOS (iOS 12), iPod, Android, and BlackBerry devices to Mac. With it, you can also backup and restore your phone data.
- Easily copy music and videos from iPod Classic to Mac.
- Supports both Win and Mac version.
- Provides Photos Transfer.
- Only supports to transfer some specific audio and video formats.
- Its redundant features, like Explorer, which are not actually useful but just make the software lumbersome.
- Free trial have limits.
2. iMobile AnyTrans
Anytrans is a great transfer tool to transfer your iPod songs to your itunes library on mac. It allows you to save your data without any tension of losing it when your device or computer crashes. It transfer your playlists, movies, videos, music and contacts to your computer to back up them.
- Various types of files are supported.
- Backup music or videos to pc or mac.
- Supports both Windows and Mac version.
- Have limits to transfer photos to from iPad.
- Can't transfer message.
- It takes long time to finish the whole process.
3. dr.fone - Transfer (iOS)
Price: $39.95/1 year
dr.fone - Transfer (iOS) enables you to transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more on your iPhone and iPad. It also could manage your data by exporting, adding, deleting. By using it, you could successfully transfer songs and videos from iPod Classic to Mac.
- No data loss when transferring songs and videos.
- Live-chat technical support are available.
- Protect users' privacy .
- The most comprehensive data recovery solution on the market.
- A bit expensive for lifetime license.
4. Syncios Data Transfer
Syncios data transfer provides backup to transfer songs and videos fro iPod Classic to Mac. Almost all types of iPod file to iTunes are supported. This software have some great functions such as it can transfer data from android to android or android to IOS. It supports mostly all brand of mobiles so you can easily transfer your all data files from iPod classic to iTunes library or PC also by using it.
Copy Ipod Music To Mac
- Directly transfer your ipod music files to pc or iTunes.
- Have cheap price.
Download Music From Computer To Ipod
- It loses original quality when transferring files.
- Can't transfer game and App data.
- Have version limits for the backup of notes
iMusic - All-in-one Music Management Tool to Transfer Songs and Videos from iPod Classic to Mac
Download Songs From Ipod To Mac Free Version
- Transfer music and videos from iPod Classic to Mac/Windows easily.
- Record music in original quality and automatically split the ads.
- Discover and download music from more than 300,000 songs.
- Transfer music between any two devices directly without iTunes.
- Fix music library intelligently with correct ID3 tags.