SketchUp is a 3D modelling program for a broad range of applications such as architectural, civil, mechanical, film as well as video game design — and available in free as well as 'professional' versions. It was previously owned by Google.
- Start a FREE 30 day trial of SketchUp Start My Trial. Remember to Start your Trial. Launch SketchUp to start your 30 day trial. You have daysLeft days left in your trial. Your 30 day trial has expired. Manage your Account. Check out these cool features.
- Mac 10.6.8 free download - Apple Mac OS Update 8.6, Apple Mac OS Update 9.0.4, WinZip Mac, and many more programs.
New SketchUp Pro 2021 Users - Start Here Downloading SketchUp - Here you can download the latest version of SketchUp and get instructions on the installation process. Installing SketchUp Pro - If you're uncertain of the installation process for SketchUp you can get some step-by-step help here. Opening and Activating SketchUp Pro - Once you've installed SketchUp you might have some questions.
The program highlights its ease of use, and an online repository of model assemblies (e.g., windows, doors, automobiles, entourage, etc.) known as 3D Warehouse enables designers to locate, download, use and contribute free models. The program includes a drawing layout functionality, allows surface rendering in variable 'styles,' accommodates third-party 'plug-in' programs enabling other capabilities (e.g., near photo realistic rendering) and enables placement of its models within Google Earth.
SketchUp for Home and Personal Use is available for free. The commercial version of the software - SketchUp Pro - provides a number of additional, advanced features for professional use. SketchUp Pro is available for direct purchase or through a network of authorised resellers world-wide.
Google Sketchup 8 Free Download
- Re-imagine your living space
- Model buildings for Google Earth
- Use SketchUp for free
- Get models online for free
- Note: Pro versions revert back to free versions after trial expires